- as seen at home of the Norwegian blogger Line Hamre
Line's home has a simple and clean styling. Carefully currated and with an eye for few well selected details.
Colors are white, grey, black and beige - in a true Scandinavian minimalist style.
(It has already been standing for a while and it will be the last X-mas decoration I will be packing down)
(It is so neutral that it can stay the whole winter.)
We have asked Line about how she has packed down the assembled tree and her advice is simple - she has used a box to store it.
Medium size paper Christmas tree in color black H 25.5 cm
This Co-Creation kit is complete but not finished and includes:
• Paper arks with ready-to-use elements made of 175 g sturdy paper with natural antique finish. FSC and ECF certified (no heavy metals or chlorine bleaching)
• Foot stand Ø 70 * 23 mm, European Oak / metal pin / Round top in European Oak
• Plastic beads – plenty (400 pcs.)
• Simple assembling instruction with illustrations
This decoration is made of very sturdy paper and can be used again year after year.
If you would like to have more inspiration delivered directly to you mail box, subscribe below: